With a gas fireplace, you can enjoy both comfort & convenience
Gas fireplaces are increasing in popularity as more homeowners are comprehending the convenience it offers. At Fire and Gas Lifestyles, we offer a vast selection of beautiful, modern gas fireplaces suitable for indoor use. We have carefully partnered with prestigious brands, including Infiniti and Chad-O-Glo, to ensure that the products we offer are at the forefront of technology in the industry so that we can provide our clients with the best possible solutions in gas available on the market today.
Modern gas fireplaces are designed to imitate a coal or log fire as realistically as possible, which means that home owners choosing to install a gas fireplace instead of a wood-burning one can still enjoy the comfort and warm atmosphere of a fireplace, without the hassle of acquiring wood and maintaining a fire.
We offer an end-to-end solution when it comes to the installation of your very own gas fireplace. Your first step would be to have a look at the products we have available and to get in touch with our team to discuss your options. We are licensed to complete gas installations for residential needs, which means that our team will take care of the installation to ensure that it is completed in alignment with regulated standards for efficiency and safety purposes.
Top reasons to choose a gas fireplace:
If you find the choice between a gas and wood-burning fireplace an impossible one, here are some of the top reasons to install a gas fireplace in your home:
- A gas fireplace ensures consistent heat without having to replace the logs.
- Using gas as fuel ensures a cleaner and safer fireplace. Gas requires no clean-up after use, whereas a wood-burning fireplace needs to be cleaned often to remove ash and soot.
- Using gas is a safer option for home owners with young children as a gas fire does not spark and can be turned off instantly in case of an emergency.
- Overall, a gas fireplace requires less effort as there is no need to purchase and store large amounts of wood.
- With the correct flue, a gas fireplace can be installed without a chimney and it is therefore a simple solution if you do not have an existing chimney.
For more on the gas fireplaces available from Fire and Gas Lifestyles, you are welcome to reach out to our team directly to discuss your options. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fire and Gas
41 VICTORIA ROAD
P.O. BOX 6086, WELGEMOED, 7538
FAX: +27 (0) 086 606 6645