For a quality gas water heater, look no further!
A gas water heater is the ideal water heating alternative for residential purposes. It is most often installed to supply hot water instantaneously to basins, kitchen sinks, showers and bathtubs. We supply a selection of gas heaters for different requirements at Fire and Gas Lifestyles. The models we have available range in size and clients can therefore choose a unit that meets their household’s requirements.
What makes gas water heaters convenient is the fact that they ensure a continuous supply of hot water and with the advancements in heating technology, all units have been adapted to ensure that the heater uses the minimum amount of gas to supply hot water.
More about our gas water heaters:
At Fire and Gas Lifestyles, we supply gas water heaters from well-known industry brands including Bosch and Paloma. Each product offers distinct advantages and share a lasting and superior quality.
More about the Bosch Water Heater:
Bosch’s gas water heaters include various models that range from 11 litre to 18 litre in size. All units offer temperature control for the client’s convenience, and furthermore they also offer battery or hydro generated units.
Get In Touch
More about the Paloma Water Heater:
Paloma is a well-known brand in the gas heater industry. Their gas water heaters have been designed to meet South Africans’ unique requirements by adjusting to the climate and altitude variations in various regions. Their units include 20 and 26 litre models.
Some of the main benefits when choosing to rely on a gas water heater, include:
- Powerful, continuous water supply – the units are manufactured to meet clients’ hot water requirements, no matter how big or small.
- Cost-effective – as the hot water heaters only switch on when hot water is used, these units are an economical choice.
- Safe – units are fitted with safety precautions to prevent gas leaks, as well as a temperature control device to prevent overheating.
- Convenient – with gas heaters, home owners can enjoy hot water whenever needed.
- Eco-friendly – the hydro generated units are especially environmentally friendly as they require no batteries nor a manual start-up. Some of the Paloma units can also be connected to solar systems.
- Compact – with its compact design, these units allow how owners to save space.
To determine which gas water heater will meet your home’s requirements, please feel free to contact our team via phone or email for more information.
Fire and Gas
41 VICTORIA ROAD
P.O. BOX 6086, WELGEMOED, 7538
FAX: +27 (0) 086 606 6645