For a quality gas water heater, look no further!
A gas water heater is the ideal water heating alternative for residential purposes. It is most often installed to supply hot water instantaneously to basins, kitchen sinks, showers and bathtubs. We supply a selection of gas heaters for different requirements at Fire and Gas Lifestyles. The models we have available range in size and clients can therefore choose a unit that meets their household’s requirements.
What makes gas water heaters convenient is the fact that they ensure a continuous supply of hot water and with the advancements in heating technology, all units have been adapted to ensure that the heater uses the minimum amount of gas to supply hot water.
More about our gas water heaters:
At Fire and Gas Lifestyles, we supply gas water heaters from well-known industry brands including Bosch and Paloma. Each product offers distinct advantages and share a lasting and superior quality.
More about the Bosch Water Heater:
Bosch’s gas water heaters include various models that range from 11 litre to 18 litre in size. All units offer temperature control for the client’s convenience, and furthermore they also offer battery or hydro generated units.
Get In Touch
More about the Paloma Water Heater:
Paloma is a well-known brand in the gas heater industry. Their gas water heaters have been designed to meet South Africans’ unique requirements by adjusting to the climate and altitude variations in various regions. Their units include 20 and 26 litre models.
Some of the main benefits when choosing to rely on a Paloma gas water heater, include:
- Powerful, continuous water supply – the units are manufactured to meet clients’ hot water requirements, no matter how big or small.
- Cost-effective – as the hot water heaters only switch on when hot water is used, these units are an economical choice.
- Safe – units are fitted with safety precautions to prevent gas leaks, as well as a temperature control device to prevent overheating.
- Convenient – with gas heaters, homeowners can enjoy hot water whenever needed.
- Eco-friendly – the hydro generated units are especially environmentally friendly as they require no batteries nor a manual start-up. Some of the Paloma units can also be connected to solar systems.
- Compact – with its compact design, these units allow how owners to save space.
Reasons to install a gas water heater instead of a traditional geyser
A gas water heater offers several advantages, which may help you to choose which option will best suit your home. Some reasons why a gas water heater might be a good idea for your household, include:
- Gas water heaters are easy to install, which means that our team can take care of your installation without too much muss or without wasting valuable time.
- You can save money with a gas water heater as they are cheaper to operate than electric geysers.
- They can supply you with hot water even when the power is off, making it a convenient option in South Africa where load shedding is a common occurrence.
- A gas water heater can supply you with fresh hot water faster than a normal geyser can. Therefore, if you are a heavy user of hot water, a gas heater may be a better option to ensure that you always have hot water when required.
- These systems do not work like a traditional geyser and there is no tank required to store water. It is therefore compact and will not take up unnecessary space in your home.
- These heaters eliminate standby loss. Standby loss refers to water cooling down in a tank without being used, or water cooling down in the plumbing before being used.
- Gas water heaters have an exceptionally long lifespan and requires little maintenance. If you invest in a proper heater, from a reputable brand, and get it installed by industry professionals, your system could last up to 20 years.
- Many modern gas water heaters offer digital displays that allow you to monitor and keep track of your household’s hot water usage. This is a useful function if you are looking for ways to cut down on water usage at home.
To determine which gas water heater will meet your home’s requirements, please feel free to contact our team via phone or email for more information.
Fire and Gas
41 VICTORIA STREET
P.O. BOX 6086, WELGEMOED, 7538
FAX: +27 (0) 086 606 6645