An Infiniti Fireplace for all your gas heating needs
Therefore, an Infiniti fireplace is at the forefront of gas heating technology whilst being striking and efficient. The flue-less gas fire range run close to an efficiency rate of 100% and provides a great saving on the running costs. Flue-less grates in gas fires waste zero energy and dramatically minimise the emissions of harmful substances into the air. The result is a highly efficient heating system that is cost affective and environmentally friendly. There is no reason not to invest in a gas fireplace.
Infiniti Fireplace With Delux Black Trim
Infiniti Fireplace With Extra Wide Stainless Steel Trim
Infiniti Stainless Steel Drop-In
Flame Dancer Abstracts
Slimline Built In
The Infiniti Fireplace Flame Dancer™ Burners
Infiniti Fires make use of their Flame Dancer burners in all their gas fireplaces. This technology provides a flame that leaves the grate in a vertical sheet which allows the flame to dance. Uncovered, these flames are about 100mm high and when covered the flame effect is spread across more of the grate for a more traditional look and feel. Modern looks, realistic flame fires and extremely low emissions make this range highly desirable.
The advantages of extremely low emissions mean a virtually odourless grate, lower amounts of Carbon Monoxide or Dioxide produced, safe and more efficient grate in the industry. The Flame Dancer grates provide the following effects:
- Uncovered: White or black stone chips or natural white stones around the burner.
- Covered: White or black chips or natural white stones over the burner. The natural white stones can be placed around and overt the burner.
- Grates available for 5 and 7kw heating capacities.
Tips for owning a gas fireplace
- Decide on whether you want a vented or unvented gas fireplace and familiarise yourself with the operating and maintenance instructions.
- Gas fireplaces can be placed in any room within a home, in the kitchen, living or dining room, bathroom, bedroom or patio.
- As much as 75 to 99% of a fuel’s energy is given back as heat which makes these fires more efficient than wood burning fires.
- Only use professionals to install your gas fireplaces.
- You can use natural or propane gas.
- Match your gas fireplace’s output to the size of your room, the climate of your environment and the insulation level of your home.
- Have your gas fireplace seen to by professional cleaners at least annually.
Fire and Gas
41 VICTORIA STREET
P.O. BOX 6086, WELGEMOED, 7538
+27 (0) 21 852 7173
FAX: +27 (0) 086 606 6645